Trax 2013

wheatobear

I went last year. Was my 3rd time there. Booked my tickets last night - I'll be on stand with zsoc.

It may be a bit chavvy but the trade stand area was huge last year. Much bigger than the disappointment of GTI International.

I usually go every year and yep there are parts that have gone very chavvy, its actually the only show I've been to for the last few years.

I'd definitley be interested if there was a stand for 2014.

• Like 1

Al be going I have been the past 7 years. There used to be a huge Briskoda Stand a few year ago. Am looking at booking track time for the Fabia should be fun. Keep my eyes out for other Skoda's

I organised it in 2011 and we had a stand of about 8 cars, but I refuse to do it anymore as one of the members here still hasn't paid for their tickets "because they didn't go" and I'm not being left out of pocket again.

Edited by Tactical 87

Im going! On the speed freaks stand. Look for the red fabia with blue tape over the whole rear end! I always end up with a black boot so im trying a different aproach to keeping it clean! Haha

Does this make me a 'scene' whore? :(

Was a good day out but really only spotted one fabia, an SE with yellow wheel going round the track lol.

I wasn't parked far away from that ...was pretty cool saw a few when coming in was behind someone with a briskoda sticker under the numberplate ...I want that SE seats

Not sure about the GT-R but I saw a front end smashed up Z3 after the first down pour that happened.

Saw a few fabia's today, saw the Blue SE with yellow wheels that had the Unit 18 sticker in the rear window, think I saw DanHam if it was you on the ZSOC stand?Saw a silver fabia on octy Spiders, Saw a another red one on the way in that looked fairly clean, and another which looked standard.

Yea watched the gtr go off track lost it going onto the start finish straight, hit the pit wall at a 90' angle. Still managed to do one more lap.

I found it funny that the m3 he was trying to race was so much more stable than the gtr.

The gtr was all over the place through brooklands.

Yea watched the gtr go off track lost it going onto the start finish straight, hit the pit wall at a 90' angle. Still managed to do one more lap.

I found it funny that the m3 he was trying to race was so much more stable than the gtr.

The gtr was all over the place through brooklands.

If he was "trying" to race an M3, he needs training. :giggle: