1.8 TSI 4x4 DSG Almost here.. :)

Updates will come when my wife lets me borrow it.. ;)

No. Did not order bad road, all extras are listed in first post.. :)

I have test driven a 1.8 fwd, and it was not disappointing.. :)

I'm also waiting for a 1,8 TSI 4x4 DSG, hopefully to be delivered this week. I also ordered the bad road package :-)

What else did you spec?

Hope you will provide some photos. Especially to compare ground clearance standard/4x4/4x4 with rough road package.

I'm also waiting for TSI 4x4. Ordered rough road package as well.

PS. Is it Scandinavian corner?

• Like 1

What else did you spec?

Topaz brown with beige leather interior (Elegance)

17" Denom (summer)

16" Velorum (winter)

Power tailgate

Parking assistant 2.0

230 volt outtake

KESSY

Adaptive cruise with front assist

Electric mirrors

Canton

Mitsumi-connection

Columbus with lane assist

Sun set dark windows

Parking heater

Electric drivers seat with memory

Bad road

Removeable hitch

Spare wheel

• Like 1

Luckily Heated front seats are standard inn all cars sold in Norway.. ;)

Too bad you cant get it.. :(

My dealer told me that after they got a 1.8 4x4 DSG in the dealers headquarters for journalist as a show/test car, they was worried about how they could manage to sell any vRS here in Norway. The price difference is too much.. :D

What specs have you ordered? :)

Not too many; the sill protectors, a separation net between the booth and the cabin, DSG, the "Simply Clever" package and the tow bar. Most of what I wanted was already included in the Elegance  :happy:

In retrospect, I could have ordered the steering wheel with paddle shifters, but I think I'll be happy without it. It's the engine with multilink suspension that finally convinced me that this was the car for me rather than the Golf VII.

• Like 1

Update:

On my way home from work I drive past my dealer, and what do I see??? 

2 shiny new race blue estates outside.

Could one of them be mine???

Make a hasty u-turn and go back, get a better look, both have same alloys as mine. But only one has silver railings as mine.

As I get up to the cars I can see that both has the same interior and seats, and both are 4x4 DSG.

My hopes are getting sky high..

But then i spot the notes in the back window, with order numbers that don't match mine.. :( :(

Goes in and talks to my dealer and says its not nice of him to tease me like that.. :P

He looks at me and says, but I haven't seen them myself yet, they got here 5 min ago. Aren't one of them yours???

After a double check he confirms what I already knew, not mine..

But to lighten me up he ordered an express delivery of my car to be delivered to morrow morning from the preparation place all VAG cars use here in Oslo.

So tomorrow I will hopefully be a much happier man then what I was today.. :)

Although.. I got the license number and the car was registered yesterday and its at least the right engine and 4x4  :) :) 

• Like 1

Topaz brown with beige leather interior (Elegance)

17" Denom (summer)

16" Velorum (winter)

Bad road

Looks a lot like my order :-) Build week 38. But I am a bit surprised, as my dealer told me I could not have the 17" alloys combined with the bad road package...

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

To my fellow Norwegians in this thread: I spotted in updated pricelist (as of July), that the estates sold with the Elegance spec get chrome trims around the widows (not just the bottom parts). Were you aware of this, or have I just read the price list to hastily at the time I ordered mine? Because I thought that chrome trim the top part of the window was considered an extra...

To my fellow Norwegians in this thread: I spotted in updated pricelist (as of July), that the estates sold with the Elegance spec get chrome trims around the widows (not just the bottom parts). Were you aware of this, or have I just read the price list to hastily at the time I ordered mine? Because I thought that chrome trim the top part of the window was considered an extra...

The chrome trim on the estate has always gone all around the window, its on the hatch that its only on the bottom.. :)

• Like 1

Could that be an indication on that some of this nice versions are on the way to Sweden also? J

Also waiting for TSI 180 DSG 4X4 Race Blue

Elegance
Sunset
Webasto heater
Alaris 18” Summer
? 16” Aloy winter
Paddle shifter
Sports Dynamic
Drivers assist package
Business package Elegance
Towbar package

• Like 1

Could that be an indication on that some of this nice versions are on the way to Sweden also? J

Also waiting for TSI 180 DSG 4X4 Race Blue

Elegance

Sunset

Webasto heater

Alaris 18” Summer

? 16” Aloy winter

Paddle shifter

Sports Dynamic

Drivers assist package

Business package Elegance

Towbar package

It looks like they are arriving more and more these days.. :)

Congrats on the car btw.. :)

Ahh, the multilink suspension and dual tailpipes (although they aren't visible)  :clap: Nice!

Its a wolf in sheep clothing. Only visible in the winter time, until the 4x4 kicks in and the car is long gone.. ;) 

• Like 1