Mitsakosgt Octavia GT 193 build!

mitsakosgt

So I decide to start a new topic so I can show you the mods I have done to my car.

I purchased it new in 2007,its a Octavia tour named as Octavia GT for the Greek market.It has RS front bumper and was fitted with 16 inch spiders from the factory.It also has leather gearknob-handbrake-steering wheel as standart!It fitted with KW sport kit suspension too!

So lets start with the basics....

Carbon fiber look sticker to center console...

Tinted windows....

Sound system updated....

Pictures to follow...

Next mod is the front brake upgrade....I knew that brembo had a kit for my car...Some search and a little help of Ebay....EVO 8 front calipers and 345x32mm discs from a Mercedes benz ML 500 do the trick...Got the parts to a friend and he made for me some adaptors and grooved the discs....I also got  some steel brake hoses to fit the EVO calipers and fitted all them...Job done!!!

qck7.jpg
17wr.jpg
6fhv.jpg

After that the car had awesome braking power.....Time to make it perfect...My mechanic found some S3 OEM front discs and gave them to me for free....Ebay again and a set of S3 rear calipers sent from the UK....I paint them red to match the fronts and got some adapters.....Discs machined to 22mm to fit S3 calipers and grooved to match the fronts....Everything bolted up.....

33fk.jpg
lmog.jpg
c2oo.jpg
vfjl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

When the car went out of waranty I take my time to do some changes.....

Inlet manifold changed with a DAHLBACK RACING one...intercooler hoses rerouted to fit the new manifold....I also had my FMIC at the same time.The hole kit is my idea....Mitsubishi EVO X intercooler with about 1000 KM on it(looked new when I got it in my hands.

So I took my time and fitted it.Here are some pics.

1z04.jpg
qzog.jpg
6u9u.jpg
w0yc.jpg
2gd9.jpg
gzkb.jpg
w3sp.jpg
q1yl.jpg
8gze.jpg
9xi4.jpg

• Like 2

Cass,its a WRC replica ...

Snow-muncher,I got it a couple years back when Dahlback put them in a special offer!!! Yep cooler was what I was looking for for my car!!!

Matevz,thanks for your comments and helping me with the sub box pics!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lets wake this up!!!!

My first mod for 2014 is a front strut brace.I got one cheap off of a mk1 TT.It has the two extra brackets which I am going to cut flush,smooth and then give the hole bar a fresh paint....Opinions on the color are welcome...

txse.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...