Does anyone have the OEM Skoda Superb front splitter/spoiler fitted to their Superb?

Leon-y-k

DCC, looking at your image, is the splitter part or fully painted? Did you use any sort of bonding to fix it in place or just screws?

Has anyone installed the Styling kit's rear diffuser? Difference from the standard piece is hardly noticeable, but there seems to be some kind of an edge.

FAA800002.jpg

I also looked into this one, but I have rear parking sensors so I don't think it'll do much to the visual looks. 

Thanks for sharing! 

Do you have any more photos please? Is the front lip black like a 2 piece bit, or one single bit? 

Spoiler all one piece and comes unpainted.

Secured by screws and adhesive.

Used polyurethane adhesive similar to...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PU18-SEALANT-ADHESIVE-SILICONE-STRONG-MARINE-RUBBER-POND-AUTO-GRP-CAR-WOOD-METAL-/221082176764?pt=UK_Crafts_Cardmaking_Scrapbooking_Glue_Tape_EH&var=&hash=item3379864cfc

Did not use the recommended tape method to hold in place until adhesive set.

Used bricks and wedges to apply a low pressue to hold in place for 24 hours.

This type of adhesive likes moisture to cure... sprayed with water to help it.

PU adhesive is like a very strong silicone type adhesive, use gloves...it sticks easily to hands!

Smooth off before set with isopropyl alcohol.... use this to clean mounting surfaces.

post-73225-0-08861300-1378373933_thumb.jpg

Edited by DCC
  • Like 1

Spoiler all one piece and comes unpainted.

Secured by screws and adhesive.

Used polyurethane adhesive similar to...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PU18-SEALANT-ADHESIVE-SILICONE-STRONG-MARINE-RUBBER-POND-AUTO-GRP-CAR-WOOD-METAL-/221082176764?pt=UK_Crafts_Cardmaking_Scrapbooking_Glue_Tape_EH&var=&hash=item3379864cfc

Did not use the recommended tape method to hold in place until adhesive set.

Used bricks and wedges to apply a low pressue to hold in place for 24 hours.

This type of adhesive likes moisture to cure... sprayed with water to help it.

PU adhesive is like a very strong silicone type adhesive, use gloves...it sticks easily to hands!

Smooth off before set with isopropyl alcohol.... use this to clean mounting surfaces.

Thanks for that, think I'll look into one next month :)