TT/LCR front end part numbers pleeeeeeease?

vrsmark

I was just having a brain fart trying to weigh up the cost of refurbishing the LCR hubs versus the saving on using the stock ones!

It's a shame really because nobody wants the stock parts :-(

I was just having a brain fart trying to weigh up the cost of refurbishing the LCR hubs versus the saving on using the stock ones!

It's a shame really because nobody wants the stock parts :-(

I know buddy had my spare VRS hubs and disc covers in the shed for past 2 years lol.. 

• Like 1

All of this above makes a VRS into a very capable machine. Turn in and front end grip is astonishing and when combined with reasonable grippy tyres to keep the back end in line makes for an enjoyable drive. Just have to watch out for Foxes driving yeti's and stripped out track cars !

• Like 1

8N0199282C Upper mounting bush x 2 (LCR)

8N0199282D Lower mounting bush x 2 (LCR)

do these make a noticeable difference?

Are they Seat dealer only parts or can you get them elsewhere?

How tricky are they to fit to a your subframe (removed from car) ?

Ta

8N0199282C Upper mounting bush x 2 (LCR)8N0199282D Lower mounting bush x 2 (LCR)do these make a noticeable difference? Are they Seat dealer only parts or can you get them elsewhere? How tricky are they to fit to a your subframe (removed from car) ?Ta

They are a main dealer part or TPS.

They are fitted to Audi TT/S3/Golf R32

You can order them through any vag dealership as they all have same ordering system.

They will not make a huge difference TBH but just part of the complete change of the subframe to say a LCR.

You will see some difference certainly if you old std VRS bushes are worn.

They are not easy to fit with the subframe in place as I have done it. You need to lower subframe enough to fit the top bush on the top of subframe. This means loosening the steering rack and subframe bolts. As the VRS is a single bush you have to carefully drill it out and using a flat screw driver to lever out.

Much easier with subframe off car.

A have some pics of the install somewhere.

Sent from my Samsung S3

I was thinking of doing it to a spare subframe for my Golf - which is the same subframe I think.

Yep it is the same subframe and a good idea to do whilst off car. makes sense

Is the TT subframe the same as the LCR one as i may be able to get one cheap??

Cheers

Yep.

What TT is it a 180 or 225 .

Is it a complete subframe with arms, hubs etc or just frame

Hi its a 225. Its complete with arms, hubs, hub flanges, steering rack? will it fit?

Ok then that is a perfect subframe to get dude as exactly the same as a LCR and R32 set up with quick steering rack and a great way to just swap offer.

However as the Audi TT is a quattro like the R32 the hub flanges will not work with the VRS 2WD set up as 4x4  use different drive shaft and splines with a bolt instead of a Hub nut. So you will have to press out the flanges and fit your VRS ones. At the same time get new bearings. A small price to pay for a complete sub frame buddy.