Air Filter - Coil Overs/Suspension upgrade - exhaust

Phil G

ive done a post sim to this before, but unfortunatly a pay cut put things into perspective, how ever ive managed to gather some cash out of this months pay packet, and as per the thread im loooking into upgrading the suspension and getting a  air filter of sorts(on top of the rears disc and pads that need replacing)

im open to 2nd hand stuff but  scounting on ebay for 2008 mk2 bits are few and far between, im also after a cat back exhaust if 1 comes along for the right money(dont needs a sports cat atm)

so if you can name brands i should be looking at also where i can get a good deal on them please  mention it :)

tyia for your advice

yep, Ive got a set of them in my want list, just getting funds sorted out again now Im back working! although Im not sure I will upgrade until I see if I can get a good deal on a new VRS first......