Brembo GT junior kit 323mm *SOLD*

K17KEO

Back up for sale is my Brembo GT junior kit, a mate left me a good deposit but has had a change of circumstances so agreed to refund deposit and resell. Kit includes 2 Brembo calipers, 2 OEM LCR discs and pads(new when I fitted the kit) and braided brake lines. £1200 to buy new

Pic of when i fitted to my car

20130112_140024_zps74e8d74d.jpg

SOLD

If only these fit on my 6L Ibiza under standard FR wheels :( Probably bigger than my wheels altogether! Very annoying as I get paid my bonus tomorrow which would sort this! But I can't afford wheels, tyres and these! Haha :) Should sell quickly, good luck with the sale they're beauties! :)

Heres recent pics, calipers had a full strip down an refurb when i fitted then about a year ago. Were basically new. Dont look much different now as ive only covered about 4k miles! Heres some pics, discs rusted a bit with being in the shed but will clean up with use

20130925_172831_zpscd333e01.jpg

20130925_172940_zpsfda61269.jpg

20130925_172821_zps13680a69.jpg