Cappuccino beige

06vrs

Hi all,

I'm looking to move up from my black vrs to a superb and have come across a cappuccino beige elegance. I'm after a petrol and would like to know what you guys think. It's going to be used for a short 4 mile town commute and family holidays. I was thinking about the new octavia vrs but just didn't feel it was worth 24k.

Many thanks for you help!

Will

I cannot comment on Supurbs, but I have a Cappuccino Roomster and as long as I keep the glass and alloys clean it never looks dirty, even when it is. Which is a bonus.

It's not necessarily the colour I'd have chosen, but it's what I've got and it's grown on me. The Superb can certainly carry it off. Everyone I've asked (and some I haven't) says they like the colour, and I don't think they're all just being polite. As John says, it does stay nice and clean-looking, and it polishes up great. (See http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/279901-baker21s-superb-end-of-an-era-detail/; not sure whether this is Cappuccino exactly, but it's as close as makes no odds.)

Thanks guys, definitely being swayed by it. I'm looking for an estate to replace my current petrol vrs estate. I'm a little worried about reports regarding the elegance seats but I find the octy ones fine so hopefully....