Skoda/Volkswagen Winter wheels and tyres

bettysman

For sale a set of 4 steel winter wheels and tyres. new last winter and only done about 2000 miles. The tyres are Nokian WR D3 215/60 R16 XL. The wheels are VW/Skoda 16x7 they were for my Yeti which have now sold.

Looking for £400 collected from West Lothian or meet some suitable.

Also a set of VW Caddy hub caps in black, £20 + post.

Bob.

For sale a set of 4 steel winter wheels and tyres. new last winter and only done about 2000 miles. The tyres are Nokian WR D3 215/60 R16 XL. The wheels are VW/Skoda 16x7 they were for my Yeti which have now sold.

Looking for £400 collected from West Lothian or meet some suitable.

Also a set of VW Caddy hub caps in black, £20 + post.

Bob.

Just wish you were not so far away, would have been very interested can't get a deal with steels and reasonable make tyres for under £600.

Just wish you were not so far away, would have been very interested can't get a deal with steels and reasonable make tyres for under £600.

My tyres:  http://www.mytyres.co.uk/cgi-bin/skw.pl?bestellnummer=9257--R-149242&cart_id=17294073.110.22117&dsco=110&sowigan=Wi&csuchen=1&Gmarke=&Gdub=&Ggroesse=&Gfelge=&Gf_last=&achse=A&syt_d=&Hersteller=Skoda&PKWtyp=YETI

• Like 1

Cheers for that ChrisRs, 

Certainly looks good value, going to give them a call .

The best I had found was £560 and this was only for a cheap budget tyre.

Let you know how I get on

All best Bob :happy: