2006 '06' octavia 4x4 estate 1.9tdi genuine 40,000miles

spartan80

For sale:

2006 Grey Octavia estate 4x4

1.9tdi pd engine 105bhp

Genuine mileage of only 40,000 miles

dealer service history until 19k miles, then serviced by myself up until now every 10 to 12k miles using VAG longlife fully synth oil and genuine VAG filters etc.

4x4 Haldex service was carried out by a skoda main dealer at 39k miles.

4 x Vredestain Quatrac 3 tyres fitted with approx 7mm tread depth on all 4, these are mud and snow rated with the snowflake symbol, all ready to go for the winter!

MOT until Feb 2014 (no advisories for previous 2 tests)

5 months tax left.

Timing belt/tensioners/water pump changed at 19,000 miles in March 2012

This is quite a rare car, especially with this low mileage.

It drives really well, even with only 105bhp, and has a 6 speed gearbox.

It was really good in the snow at the start of the year, especially with the snow rated all season tyres i have fitted.

Regularly returning 48mpg with family and luggage/shopping loaded up.

The 4x4 spec has 4 electric windows, jumbo box air conditioned armrest storage, dual zone climate control, multi function computer (mpg etc), alloys, fog lights, electric photo chromic interior mirror, electric heated mirrors, 6 cd changer, air conditioned glovebox.

I have a folder full of receipts for wiper blades, oil, filters, mats, fuel filter, etc etc mainly from VAG TPS so it has always had genuine VAG parts and oils fitted.

It is in very good condition, excellent for the age, only has minor scuffs you might expect for a 2006 car.

Interior is immaculate, minor scratch on nearside rear bumper corner (supermarket car park..grrr)

All original bodywork, no damage repairs, i am only the second owner from new, HPI clear, 2 remote keys

£6000 ono

Photos to follow asap....

yes, a normal octavia estate, not a scout.

However, the differences are minimal, this one has the skoda 'rough road package' which means it's got a steel cover under the engine to act as a sump guard, uprated heavy duty suspension components, raised 20mm vs standard octavia, protected brake lines.

The scout is very similar but it has some plastic body kit parts.

I'm in work now, service book is at home but I'm pretty sure it had 2 services with skoda before 19k miles, then another service at 19k at a vauxhall dealer including the timing belt kit and water pump, then 2 more using genuine parts between 19k and 40k.

Fuel filter and glow plugs have also been done. Genuine skoda wiper blades and floor mats. Haldex 4x4 service recently done. This car has been well looked after, and has all paperwork to prove.

Any inspection welcome.

Will get some pics on today.

2 photos i took tonight when i got back from work, and another i found on the laptop from when it snowed last. I made it right up the end of that farm track on normal road tyres, then turned around and came back down, no problem.

more photos will be added asap, these are just to give you an ideapost-42166-0-42121400-1380568148_thumb.jpgpost-42166-0-07440200-1380568220_thumb.jpgpost-42166-0-76065300-1380568292_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
spartan80Offline Last Active 10 Oct 2013 08:22

I've been waiting to see if this would re-surface too. But he was last on 10 oct. Don't think we'll see this one again

• 3 weeks later...