Coil packs installed

2013-09-29114043_zps619d502e.jpg

Coil pack covers

2013-09-29120126_zps75f83414.jpg

and complete

2013-09-29135448_zpscbb3c7a5.jpg

2013-09-29135453_zpsf7b7d945.jpg

Starting to grow on me... 

I want one...How can I have mine look like this???

Sent from my GT-I9001 using tapatalk 2

get john_20v to do it :rofl:

I can post up a how to laters...quite easy

nice smell for a few days though from the engine bay... :giggle:

mine is done,but not fitted yet and the inlet manifold has been done too, all the hard piping that gets done will be in this too, looks awesome for very little outlay!

I did think about inlet , but for now like a split between polished and wrinkled effect......that may change when i see yours  :rofl:

I want one...How can I have mine look like this???

Sent from my GT-I9001 using tapatalk 2

you need these bad boys:

IMG_1677_zpscffc3e7e.jpg

Best results the paint needs to be hot/warm. The wrinkles become tighter if heated. I used my cooker for some parts, and oh boy it stinks!!

I didnt fit anything for ages as it takes quite a while to dry hard.

IMG_1416_zpsc295d3ff.jpg

need to do the rail again as it wasnt quite set when i fitted it and it got rubbed :(

IMG_1177_zps4a84f931.jpg

IMG_1175_zps466fb69c.jpg

IMG_1840_zps422fb091.jpg

also did the T/B. I've gone through loads of cans as you prob guess.

I used polished huts/bolts for the cam cover and T/B, not that you can tell in the pics. My engine bay is in need of a good clean lol

Looks good bowders,very effective :) always wanted to do my manifold and abd intake after seeing a friend do the wrinkle finish on the 1.8t in his corrado,thought it would look better than my now neglected polished manifold and abd intake lol

Looks good bowders,very effective :) always wanted to do my manifold and abd intake after seeing a friend do the wrinkle finish on the 1.8t in his corrado,thought it would look better than my now neglected polished manifold and abd intake lol

For you to say that with your car.... I feel privileged buddy. Cheers

Mine has nothing on yours,yours is a seriously tidy car :) mines been getting more and more neglected as the years go by and now I'm getting to the point were Its not worth spending money on sorting out its issues but too far gone to sell on to someone,so I'm currently just driving it until it gives up lol

But back on topic,here's a pic of the corrado that my mate built

E5A46F19-2C1A-4893-8692-B8BECAF1B46D-134

He did a lot of his bay wrinkle effect including front panel,strut brace etc,looked really good and in the smooth bay it look awesome :)

Mine has nothing on yours,yours is a seriously tidy car :) mines been getting more and more neglected as the years go by and now I'm getting to the point were Its not worth spending money on sorting out its issues but too far gone to sell on to someone,so I'm currently just driving it until it gives up lol

But back on topic,here's a pic of the corrado that my mate built

E5A46F19-2C1A-4893-8692-B8BECAF1B46D-134

He did a lot of his bay wrinkle effect including front panel,strut brace etc,looked really good and in the smooth bay it look awesome :)

I love the look of that Corrado. And in white works well. Those cars never look out of place even with the modern VAG group cars