October meet

Kenny130pd

Having looked at the 2013 meets schedule posted by Graham, Octobers meet is supposed to be at Krispy Kreme in Edinburgh. If that's the preferred location for a meet then put your names down for it, for the size of the Scottish region I thought more people would be interested in the social side of Briskoda. Met up with Brimma a few weeks ago and from chatting to him the English regions have a good turn out for meets compared to us, the Arbroath meet back in April was the last decent meet. If anyone wants to organise the meets please put your name forward.

Hi bigdavy, newbie here from Ayr  :hi:

I've a Citigo Sport coming & i'm hoping it will be here before the October meet so wanted to ask what's happening? Is it Krispy Kreme or the other place (i've never heard of  :blush: )

Can I also ask what's the etiquette for arranging meets? There doesn't seem to be many over here in the south west so i was just wondering if it's ok to maybe suggest one sometime? 

• Like 1

Hi bigdavy, newbie here from Ayr  :hi:

I've a Citigo Sport coming & i'm hoping it will be here before the October meet so wanted to ask what's happening? Is it Krispy Kreme or the other place (i've never heard of  :blush: )

Can I also ask what's the etiquette for arranging meets? There doesn't seem to be many over here in the south west so i was just wondering if it's ok to maybe suggest one sometime? 

I only live 9 miles from you in Maybole, so that will make two of us so far.