Octavia VRS tdi FL

garytc78

Massive spec VRS, I'm selling my car due moving 2 mins from work instead of  30 mins so I've no need for a car now :(. 

The spec is Xenon's,Columbus Sat Nav with DVD player,Heated Seats,Front and Rear Parking Sensors,Cruise Control,Auto Lights Wipers and Rear View Mirror,Maxidot,Tyre Pressure Monitor,Rubber Boot Liner,basically every option Barr leather Plus Genuine Window Blinds in tthe Rear Windows. 

My Car is in Like NEW condition inside and out with the added benefit of just having had the full A/C system replaced by Skoda with a 2 year warranty plus a Service and MOT so trouble free motoring for 12 months.

As you can see the car has very low mileage and I had to  travel over 200 miles to collect it as there where not many with this spec or in this condition.

As I've said it has a full Skoda service history and was Serviced and MOT'd last month.

This car is Stunning in Silver plus it's a Facelift so has the much nicer front end with LED DRLs.

This Is the CHEAPEST VRS around with the bonus of having every option added to it so be quick and grab yourself a bargain before I trade her to my local dealer where it will be at least £1000 more exspensive.

I guarantee my car is one of the best VRS's for sale it is washed and polished every week and has No parking dents or Scratchs.

Any questions just ring

Low mileage, non-smoker, no accidents, cruise control, full service history, 12 months road tax, 12 months MOT, HPI CLEAR grab a bargain.

Only 35,000 Miles

£9999

Email or phone

frontnearside2_zpsa74b9079.jpeg

rearnearside_zps8e0f768a.jpeg

offside_zps86b8d2a4.jpeg

dash2_zpsee4763c7.jpeg

dash1_zps763144ea.jpeg

Thanks Eddie bit gutted to be honest as it took me age's to find it and I travelled 8 hours to get it :(

And like all cars I own it seems that I just get everything sorted and then I have to sell up through no fault of my own. 

I'm having to get a smaller car and a petrol as 4 miles a day to work doesn't warrant a TDI so I'm looking at a new fiesta St or year old polo gti, should get good fuel and performance. 

The way I look at it when selling a car you need to be realistic when pricing it as if you 

price it to high you'll sit on it for a while and end up dropping it and selling for less than

you could have in the beginning so you might as well make it the cheapest by about £100 

but don't budge on the price when you get interest.

Well you'll be glad to know the car is still in great condition and been very well 

looked after be my good self. 

It's been sold to a forum member on cupra.net and he's assured me he'll be 

Popping across so as to keep it on the forum and I will be keeping in contact

With him. 

On a positive note the car is looking awesome after it's clean today plus you'll be happy to know the fuel tank is still reading FULL  :wall:

Marvellous. Almost a free ride home apart from the 10k ish for the car.

I was the 1st owner of this car and I was gutted when I had to sell it. It's nice to see it on here again though.

.......and I was the 2nd owner - bought it off Atty around August '10 IIRC, and sold it around last November.  Really enjoyed my 2yrs+ with it - it's a great car :rock:  

I was telling Ash the soon to be owner that I'd contacted you both and that the car had been on the 

forum all of it's life and is still being very well cared for by me just like it's previous owners :)

It really is a gem of a car and if I wasn't moving so close to work I wouldn't even be contemplating selling.

My wife and I both had iPhone 4's, and they worked perfectly with the bluetooth handsfree.

The bluetooth in the car is just for handsfree though, and doesn't support music streaming (or if it does, I never worked out how to  :think: ).

I also have a Columbus + bluetooth in my Yeti, and presumed it would just be the same as in the Octy, but it isn't.  My Yeti one does stream music from our iPhones, yet only uses Columbus ringtones for the phone, while the Octy Columbus used whatever ringtone you had set on the phone and played it through the speakers.  Not sure whether this is due to different Columbus firmware versions or bluetooth modules (or both).

No MDI, but you've got the Columbus's HDD and SD slot, and an 'Aux in' in the jumbo box.  I just used a 32Gb SD card in the slot, and never bothered using the Columbus HDD.  I spec'd MDI on my Yeti, but have to say I never use it now and am back to the same SD card as before for MP3's (though my 1st choice these days is generally DAB).

• 1 year later...