The West meon Hut #8

@Lee

Unfortunately, I might not be in my vRS - AGAIN! Yesterday it got (lightly) rear ended, and is being collected on Monday by the local body shop :(

I'll still come along though.... who knows what car I'll be in this time!

Unfortunately, I might not be in my vRS - AGAIN! Yesterday it got (lightly) rear ended, and is being collected on Monday by the local body shop :(

I'll still come along though.... who knows what car I'll be in this time!

bugger :( Mushtafa is coming with his VCDS kit

Dammit!!

It would be nice if the car was back by the Wednesday, but I'm not holding my breath.... :(

if it's VAG, let Mushtafa recode everything on it for ****z n giggles before taking it back :D

• Like 1

Sorry guys, can't make this now. Unapproved direct debits have left me with no money, can't see the bank sorting it out before the meet.

If they do, I'll come along.

Sent with Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about that. Hope you can get it sorted with the bank.

I won't be able to make it myself now, sorry.

I don't have my car and a bout of Man Flu (very serious) has kept me off work this week so I can't come out to play :(

Next time I hope!

Have a good evening guys.

Sorry I had to cover call out for someone who was off sick. Got out the door as far as Eastleigh before getting a call to go work an usually busy call out night. 100% will make the next one - would be good to put some more faces to forum names!

Once again, many thanks to those who managed to get there last night, and again my apologies for being late but it couldn't be helped.

Yoss, your absence was noted and we all agreed that a Routemaster needs to attend ;)

Details for The Hut #9 will be up soon and it will be back to the usual tuesday.

Tom, get your name down and join us :)

Hopefully Zouche, Ben and that bloke from Nissan will be there ;)

• Like 1

Hi Lee, I did intend to come when I got up in the morning but that was 0430 and I've been doing that all week and just felt knackered. And the A272 is a great road in daylight but in the dark and drizzle, not so appealing. Sorry, I just fancied an early night.

To be honest I think next month will be the same as we'll be into Christmas pressure by then so I'll be on 5 o'clock starts. Need to get the overtime while it's there.

• Like 1

Yeah we can't touch the shares for three years, or five if we don't want to pay tax on them, by which time they'll probably be worthless. So, yeah, stick to the overtime for now.

I will be back at some point, don't worry.

• Like 1