Garrett GT1749vc based hybrid turbo for PD130 ASZ 1.9TDI

XMANTURBOS

• 3 weeks later...

thx to Kenny returning his turbo there is one back in stock ;) I'm expecting some more to come next week

Hi, do you still have it in stock? If not would it be possible to put a deposit down on one of the next ones to come in?

Cheers

Russ

Hi, do you still have it in stock? If not would it be possible to put a deposit down on one of the next ones to come in?

Cheers

Russ

no someone have just put a deposit down on it and it will be taken tomorrow but I'm expecting some more to come around Friday you can obviously secure one with a deposit if you wish, the price went up a little bit recently and it's now £400 delivered or £370 if paid in cash on collection, please PM me or email me directly if you are interested

Hi xman750 I rang you earlier to purchase one of the hybrid gt1749vc but cannot PM you yet as I haven't posted enough. Can you PM me please?

there is an email address in my signature :) just use it one in case PM doesn't work for you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi av got a ibiza 130pd asz, decat and custom exhaust,forge fmic induction fitler,,soon to have egr delete ..has bin mapped,my boost gauge hits 25psi and sits at 20 odd psi...is the turbo you selling px with mine or do i just buy and keep my old one?,, thanks

hi av got a ibiza 130pd asz, decat and custom exhaust,forge fmic induction fitler,,soon to have egr delete ..has bin mapped,my boost gauge hits 25psi and sits at 20 odd psi...is the turbo you selling px with mine or do i just buy and keep my old one?,, thanks

you keep your old one

cheers

• 1 month later...

My ibiza pd130 BLT is on stock turbo at present remapped running 170bhp and 340lbft @2000rpm but tails off after 3000rpm I have fmi and 2.25 straight threw exhaust , would I notice the difference fitting one of your hybrids and remap?

My ibiza pd130 BLT is on stock turbo at present remapped running 170bhp and 340lbft @2000rpm but tails off after 3000rpm I have fmi and 2.25 straight threw exhaust , would I notice the difference fitting one of your hybrids and remap?

yes definitely, have you got RR plot for comparison? do you know what boost pressure you are running at the moment?

cheers

Ye I have print out graph from darkside unsure on boost pressure at moment, it wasn't my car when mapped, but must be maxed out, smokes a little. Would hybrid be similar lbft but hold boost for longer an Would I be able to fit and run on current map (170bhp) for a few months? New clutch due soon I think. Thanks

Ye I have print out graph from darkside unsure on boost pressure at moment, it wasn't my car when mapped, but must be maxed out, smokes a little. Would hybrid be similar lbft but hold boost for longer an Would I be able to fit and run on current map (170bhp) for a few months? New clutch due soon I think. Thanks

yes you can run it with the 170bhp map no problem just do some boost logs after it's fitted to make sure that it operates properly and there are no overboost issues etc. It should definitely hold boost for longer and even give you few extra brakes

• 2 weeks later...