Finally it here

Yes really like the sunroof, making me wish I hadn't cancelled it to bring my build date forward, but now's it's been put back to Feb with all the options you mentioned, might as well sit back another few months.

After all, the initial excitement as completely gone.

So I came home the long way, well you have to, don't you.

Things I like

The sunroof, if you are waiting for this hang on. If you are thinking of ordering it, do it as it's just brillant.

The interior space seems to be alot bigger than the mkII.

The quality, everything seems so solid. Those little touches like the electric seat position linked to the key.

Things I need to get used to

Stop start on a manual and remember to put in neutral

park assist, I bottled the attempt and did it myself.

Things I didn't like

It started raining

• Like 2

Awesome looking car and that panoramic sunroof... Oh my! I'm so glad I ordered it on my estate. Please, be kind to us poor folk who still have lots of waiting left and throw some more photos at us!

Enjoy your new car!

Great choice...just a bit more of glass, and looks like a hard top convertible :). Sorry if you mentioned it before, but how long did you wait for it?

Thanks, I had to wait 20 weeks

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

Thanks for posting the pics ... panoramic sunroof looks great!

Have any owners noticed an increase in interior noise (with roof fully closed) due to all that glass replacing an insulated roof on the wagon? I have already ordered an Octavia vRS petrol Estate  on their Australian release in March this year and after seeing your pics would love to add  the sunroof to the order but this and the possible extra wait period (dealer can't tell if it will make a difference) has me in two minds on whether to get it. I also believe it will lift the vRS's sombre dark interior.