Just ordered Candy White SE

rosesteve

Having left the Skoda family last year after swapping my Superb 2 Greenline for a Ford S - Max, a decision not taken lightly but driven by the need for more space as a result of more grandchildren arriving, I have now come back!

We have decided the change my wifes 10 year old Ka and after experiencing an UP! on holiday this year chose to do the sensible thing and order a 5 door Citigo SE in Candy White for her. The only option ordered is the £50 spare wheel as the SE has far more on it than the Ka had anyway and have taken advantage of the 0% offer with free servicing. Got a decent trade in for the Ka but may be selling it to family friend anyway.

It's nice to be back!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Finally after a 5 month wait I picked up my wifes Citigo SE this morning ...... WHAT A BRILLIANT CAR!!

After driving my Dads seven year old Mercedes C220 Cdi to the garage, I can't believe how much nicer the Citigo is to drive,  lighter steering, quieter engine and smoother ride! Took it my wives work for her to see before driving it home, she is very pleased and even more so after finally getting her hands on it this evening.