One week in, with pics...

What is the truth?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

oops

Sorry

Misread the post :P

Did not spot the "High Quality" part of it LOL

Looks great. Lovely finish on the silver there and agree with the de-badging too :)

A fancy name for a high quality clean and polish!

Cleaning and polishing are stages that are involved, yes. Along with other work.

You may find the information here useful in better understanding the processes involved: http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/car-care-advice.html - also have a look at the Detailing World forum

• Like 1

Good review of new car - thanks.  Looks smart.

"... Mpg is show near on 50mpg so far, handles much better than my mkII as it feels lighter and more planted and a lot more refined."

Interesting to have a direct comparison with the Mk2.  Did you have the Mk2 from new, or are you perhaps to some extent comparing a comparatively high-mileage second-hand car with a brand new one?  Or is the Mk3 really a lot better than the Mk2 was, even when the Mk2 was new? 

Edited by Stuarted

Want want want!!

I have had a Mk2 Silver petrol vRS estate from new - also debadged.

Love mine & will have it for a few years yet.

Imagine I will go 2nd hand Mk3 next time. Petrol DSG, silver, black pack with pano roof. IF I can find one!!

Enjoy your new car! Very jealous!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

That looks incredible in Black! The full leather seats looks fantastic too! Cursing you for the pictures though as you've just put up the price of my ideal spec vrs by £1300!

Haha!! My plan worked!!

Some nicely chosen options there :thumbup:

I'm amazed that Skoda are still finding stocks of the Conti SportContact2 though! They're two revisions further on with the SC5 now....

Did they buy a massive stockpile, I wonder?

looks really mean in black, good spec too :thumbup:

Thanks.

I didn't want the self park or radar guided CC. I'm also getting limousine tints on the rear windows and a gloss bumper guards to protect from jumping dogs :-)

Pics will be available soon when it's complete.

Nice thread hijack......

I apologise. I didn't mean to "hijack" your thread.

Just thought I'd share my pics on here instead of opening a brand new one and it having a shelf life of a day or two. Least the good Octavia owners are still commenting :-)