Yellow octy/fab possible cheap interior

pulse

Damn. Just converted black leathers into my little yellow fabs! Think these woulda looked kinda cool. One of those things though.. it would either look cool or maybe a little chavy?

Nahh mate they'd look spot on! Wonder what you'd do with the other Recaros then though. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................

Quite a lot of work involved in converting both front and rears to work (bases plus modifications) and the bidding just started to heat up a bit too....groan.

They don't look exactly BN on close up either, the creases/paint fades ?

Plus add £40+ for fuel to collect (taking the more pessimistic view).

Might have to be a bit tenuous on this one but will keep an eye on it, might pop a bid on if the price doesn't go stupid. I don't know how much these tend to go for but its the £300+ mark I'm out.

Good point not without cost though so must not be forgotten when bidding on the item, add £100+ (depending on fuel and on how far you need to go to buy transfer bases too) for extra hassle

Still interested, I just have a clear idea in my head as how far its worth going to....unfortunately with ebay many don't

Good point not without cost though so must not be forgotten when bidding on the item, add £100+ (depending on fuel and on how far you need to go to buy transfer bases too) for extra hassle

Still interested, I just have a clear idea in my head as how far its worth going to....unfortunately with ebay many don't

You don't NEED to get the rears amended, and you can just use your fab vrs seats for the frames and metal work and just sell the covers and foam separately. That's what I did and still made over 100 from them. Saved me the hassle of sourcing and getting donors... Do it!!

I had thought it would be a pity to dismantle my own seats, mine have only ever been lightly soiled and could be easily made perfect with a light clean, probably far better than a lot of seats.

It does depend what effort is involved to get (scrap) bases of course, so not too bad an idea, I'd ruled out because of my first point but maybe I can rethink that, thanks.

Yep cheers will do, thanks for the idea. I will be picking them up weekend.

TBH tho I didnt want to rush to fitting them - they will be freezing this time of year lol although that gives me plenty of time to ferb them up, clean them etc....might even do it in stages, rears first etc.

Of course, thanks.

I am just teasing myself with the vain hope they already ARE heated already lol so it might just be electrics needed

Also if anyone is looking for something very much same lines:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Mk3-Golf-GTi-Colour-Concept-Pair-Front-Seats-Black-Yellow-Leather-Caddy-Polo-/350908594995

They weren't marked as being heated....but that doesn't mean they aren't?