Omg finally

WoW Finally! Grats M8.

No need for YOU to apologize, good to hear you're finally getting your reward!

No more being impatient !

Ehm .. Impatient would have been asking dealer for demanding a demo VRS as a courtesey car after 4-5 months. Waiting 7 months? Glad I'm not you! eventho you have a lot of nice options to justify a bit of the wait time I think?

Must have been annoying to see folks "finally" getting their orders ... after 3 months or less! 

I've barely waited half as long as you and I'm feeling shafted every time someone gets their august/september order.

My own should be getting built this week and delivered week 47 at the latest. By then I've waited just over 4 months for a nearly stock car!

th_20131029_162023.jpg

only one pic sorry but more to come saturday like the wheels a lot worth doing  :love:  lol

I love my Golus alloys, defo worth the extra even though they do make the ride a little harsh, but sooo easy to keep clean, can get hand right inside the rims, done mine religiously every week and they still look like they just left the showroom.
  • Like 1