Kent mid week meet - Next meet on Wed 19th March 2014

robertwaite

Wednesday 11th of December shall be our Xmas mid week meet. Ho ho ho !

are you going to wear a santas outfit with beard and everything?! i think you would make a great santa pete! haha

are you going to wear a santas outfit with beard and everything?! i think you would make a great santa pete! haha

The question Adam is have you been a good little boy this year ? Well I asked your mum n dad....... And let's put it this way. You're going to get F... All from me this year. Ho ho ho Merry Christmas

• Like 1

So is the next meet at brands or at the moat? Weds 27 nov? 7.30. I just joined the club and can't wait to see what's going to be there!

Wednesday 27th of November will be the PREPT meet at Brands it's an all German meet. This thread is for our Brisky mid month mid week meet which will be Wednesday 11th of December. At the Moat. Come along for some Brisky banter a couple of drinks and some food. Cheers Pete.

My relatives are down for the 10th & 11th, so Im not sure about this one, last time, they stayed up the road and I collected them for a nice meal at the Moat. :thumbup:  But this time they're staying in Gravesend, :wait:  so I'm not sure I could get away with that! :(

• 2 weeks later...