Kent mid week meet - Next meet on Wed 19th March 2014

robertwaite

Lol will let you off the last chip. 3 courses will be highly impressive slotty!

So Matty........... I was wondering what happened to that large plastic resealable container that you had with you as we went in the pub? Is that why you went and paid early? Did you get a 'sale or return' refund? :wonder:  :giggle:

Errrmmmmmmm......I'm not going to the next meet...

Too many peeps pick on me...and I can't handle the pressure...

I thought we're friends but I was wrong...We're not just friends...We Are All Skoda Friends...!!!

Felicitaaa...Tadadadada dada...Felicitaa.... :dance:

• Like 1

Haha not sure work want them causing havoc for the day! I work Ashford but live in Deal and it's too far to go home after work and then come all the way back :( also don't think they allow dogs in the old mill

Pretty sure they do... :) But they need to look like this one:

post-80790-0-03673300-1392716616_thumb.jpgpost-80790-0-81179100-1392716622_thumb.jpgpost-80790-0-44614700-1392716630_thumb.jpg

Don't want to upset anyone by hijacking this one but trying to drum up interest.........and I do come along to the regular meets when I am able...........

Just to draw your attention to me email sig and the link to the Rolling Road day in May....... :thumbup:

Thanks and sorry  :bandit:

Don't want to upset anyone by hijacking this one but trying to drum up interest.........and I do come along to the regular meets when I am able...........

Just to draw your attention to me email sig and the link to the Rolling Road day in May....... :thumbup:

Thanks and sorry  :bandit:

Well...... I was going to put my name down for this, :wait: but I'm so offended by the thread hijack, ;)  I may have to change my mind... :giggle: