hello from wales

n4tbg

hi there

Totaly new to skodas and over the moon! !

what started out as a quick trip to b&q turned out with a brand new car!!!

I cant praise the salesman enough, never pushy and very informed.the dealers had a couple of reactions outside that caught our eye but after going inside we found a monte carlo in the same colour, meteor grey.

Although the wife wasnt at first convinced it didnt take long.(20 mins!!!)

It stands out but in a suble way if you know what i mean.

We managed to get the showroom car so picked it up on saturday! !.cant belive how quick the sale went.

The first time we drove it was off the forecourt home! !not even a test drive! !

The car is stunning and were realy pleased with it,the way it drives and feels is great.

Its the 1.2 105 hp model and doesnt feel underpowered at all.

Im so impressed with skoda that im looking through the range to see what i can get as a replacement to my car.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome from Western Australia - Familiar with South Wales, having broken down down in my Ford Cortina MkIII just outside of Cardiff back in the early 80's