Fish & Chip Sunday, Whitby, 24th November 2013.................

Auric Goldfinger

OK, just spoke to Kim, and the sister restaurant The Quayside will be open on that Sunday until 4pm. From previous experience this really is excellent in here. So do we aim for this place for dinner?

With it being Sunday, I can't see a problem about my work. It's quiet at the moment.

Mike

Sounds good to me Mike, bit of inside information is always a good thing.  Been thinking " Is there a better car park to meet in, it's a bit of a walk from the abbey and we'll have to go back up that hill "

Suggestion -- we all meet up at the Abbey car park, where we can admire each other's cars (and where I can show off my reverse camera!), and when we're ready to eat, take the cars down to town, and park in the Co-op car park by the dockside (near the station).

It's £2 for 2 hours, and £4 for 4 hours in here -- probably similar to what the Abbey car park would be.

Really looking forward to this.

PS Kim says that if you lot choose the Magpie, she won't talk to us......or me.

Mike

Suggestion excepted Mike, Thanks. Abbey car park it is. anyone complaining about paying to park can walk, ( starts saving for car park )

Suggestion -- we all meet up at the Abbey car park, where we can admire each other's cars (and where I can show off my reverse camera!), and when we're ready to eat, take the cars down to town, and park in the Co-op car park by the dockside (near the station).

It's £2 for 2 hours, and £4 for 4 hours in here -- probably similar to what the Abbey car park would be.

Abbey Car Park is free in Winter, (November tilll March). I think most others are too (not checked).

I've had Fish in Quaterdeck and Mister Chips. Both are very nice.

We've got kids parties all weekend, but is a temperamental French car welcome too if I find time? 

As for the last meet in Whitby (in the snow), I was there in my vRS but my boost pipe popped off on the way over.  Lots of whooshing, not much going. :think:

We've got kids parties all weekend, but is a temperamental French car welcome too if I find time? 

As for the last meet in Whitby (in the snow), I was there in my vRS but my boost pipe popped off on the way over.  Lots of whooshing, not much going. :think:

I would LOVE to see the 106 rallye!!!!! one of my fave cars in my "yoof" you can drive my modded vRS if I can have a blast in the 106 :)

• Like 1