*Pic request* - light tints on a Silver Fabia?

I didn't want to tint my car but i'm now considering getting light tints all around, nothing too dark, something very subtle similar to the factory tints on the Fabia SE's, for a bit of privacy more then anything else.

Just wondering what it would look like though

I've done a few searches and managed to find pics of silver ones with dark tinted windows, but not much for light tint

A light tint won't really do anything for privacy.

Is there any particular reason you don't want to go 95% (limo)?

I have this on my silver estate and it barely impairs vision from the inside of the car but you can't see anything from the outside. I love it :)

post-103647-0-81745900-1383753766_thumb.jpg

A light tint won't really do anything for privacy.

Is there any particular reason you don't want to go 95% (limo)?

I have this on my silver estate and it barely impairs vision from the inside of the car but you can't see anything from the outside. I love it :)

Didn't want to go too dark because I don't think it looks right on a silver car, maybe if I had black wheels, etc but I'm keeping it looking standard, even getting my wheels refurbed in silver soon

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk