FL Yeti - Ordered in Oct for Dec delivery

spaceaircon

I ordered a new Elegance Greenline II Yeti around 10-Oct and at that point thought it was going to be the pre-fl model. Do you think it will actually be the new FL Yeti? 

I think all orders in October are for FL,  as they had the deal FL for pre FL price, and orders before Oct where being changed to the  FL.  

Ordered mine on the 7th Oct and is a FL.

Also, why the reference in the OP's heading to a December delivery?

And yes....why didn't the dealer tell you?

Mine ordered in oct and told delivery in December ,,,,, so far :-)

Ordered our yeti in october before the price increase and have been told week 04 build. Also told as its a 170 elegance it will be later build date than some models for some reason. Hopeing to hold off and get a 14 plate

Ordered our yeti in october before the price increase and have been told week 04 build. Also told as its a 170 elegance it will be later build date than some models for some reason. Hopeing to hold off and get a 14 plate

I wonder if it's the engine or the Elegance specification that's causing the later build date?

I would imagine engine, as my FL Elegance (1.2 TSI DSG), still on schedule for a wk 50 build (fingers crossed).

Sounds likely.  I was hoping it would be the Elegance option - the later the better, within reason, from my point of view.  1.2 TSI non-DSG on order for just over 3 weeks, but still awaiting a build date and ETA.