So what do we think of Rio Red Vrs

Hmmm...I'm in the undecided camp too. Not seen it in 'flesh' yet, but on the pictures it seems to take away from the VRS look and seems to give it a bit of a hire car feel. Someone else said that they walked past one in that colour and didn't notice that it was a VRS. Sadly I can see that happening.

Hmmm...I'm in the undecided camp too. Not seen it in 'flesh' yet, but on the pictures it seems to take away from the VRS look and seems to give it a bit of a hire car feel. Someone else said that they walked past one in that colour and didn't notice that it was a VRS. Sadly I can see that happening.

Would look good on an elegance IMO.

• Like 1

And a white diesel is so rock and roll. Lol ;-)

Apologies, I may have misinterpreted the threat title as an invitation to give my opinion.

In any case, it's your car and all that matters is that you like it. No need for the snidey remark...and for the use of 'LOL'. Unless you are 14 of course. Then it's ok. 

• Like 1

Sadly it's just the wrong colour. But not to worry. To help you out I'll swap this for my 09 plate Citroën C5.

Let me know if we have a deal

Only kidding, it looks grand   :rofl:

This could be the deal breaker Skovirg, but is the C5 a TDi? :happy:

Oh yeah.  Only the best will do for me.  New cars are nice but they perform better when worn in.  My trusty citroen has been worn in lovely for you, the 190,000 miles has really losened the engine up a treat...so too the engine mounts, the exhaust, the wheel bearings, the drivers door...I'm really selling it arent I? 

• Like 1

BB don't rise to it mate it is the best looking Vrs to date, I drove mine back from the dealers today and the amount of looks I was gettin were unbelievable it's actually quite aggressive looking but once people see it in the flesh they will eat there words if they don't they are liars bud. All the best and njoy ur car mate.

BB don't rise to it mate it is the best looking Vrs to date, I drove mine back from the dealers today and the amount of looks I was gettin were unbelievable it's actually quite aggressive looking but once people see it in the flesh they will eat there words if they don't they are liars bud. All the best and njoy ur car mate.

What kind of looks were you getting? Sure it was the car? ;)

I think you might be setting yourself up for a disappointment if you bought an Octavia (VRS or not) if your ultimate goal is to attract looks from passers-by. I don't think it's the car for that. No matter the colour.

Don't get me wrong, the Rio Red is a beautiful colour. Just doesn't seem to suit the VRS IMO.

Lovely words of support to BBB though. Makes me feel all Christmassy.

Meeeeooooww!! Ur bitchi eh!! It's ok I know you bought a white one but you can cry on my shoulder if you need to, after just today I am more than happy with everything they tried to push a white one on me but I didn't want to join the masses I love to be different and rio is certainly different and believe me people will stop and look at my car before they stop at a white every day colour omg the dirt,the tar, the run marks when u wash it it is nice when it's clean but it never is. Njoy ur snowman lol!

Oh nice to see your leaving VW and joining the super race njoy ur car bud you will never go back!! My 3rd Skoda Vrs dont even look at anything else. It could be any colour as long as it's a vrs it's all that matters!

I've got an idea, either xCx or BBB need to swap alternate body panels with me and we'll call them the IBS, Iron Bru Specials, bit like Brimma's JPS only more 'Special', LOL, LOL, LOL!! :rofl:

• 1 month later...