Mk1 Fabia Vrs Jom coilovers

tomgtturbo

Hi guys taken the JOM's off my car now trying to raise a bit of cash for a house purchase so they're for sale!

Most of you probably know these are a cheap coilover to buy however they do give a good drop without the ride being really crashy.

I had the two front units replaced under warranty around 3 months ago and they came off the car 2 months ago so the fronts are like new.

The rears are fine, some paint flaking however this is normal. They are around a year and a half old.

No knocking or banging from them, i have taken them apart and tightened up the internal nut on both fronts as they are known for working their way loose and causing knocking.

Top mounts not included as i used these when i put the oem suspension back on. 

A set of mondeo drop links are included however they have been on the car a while so i would recommend replacing them anyway.

Ideally these would be collected as postage will be quite expensive due to weight.

£100 ONO collected from Hoo, Kent.

IMAG0154_zps72fd9b1b.jpg

IMAG0152_zpse45b0886.jpg

Any questions just ask :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...