Mk3 Mfsw in a Mk2 FL

Where did you find a steering wheel without paddles?

I only bought as it was slight cheaper than the non-paddle one!

They can be removed easily but then there would gapd in the back.

I currently have the MFSW in my manual VRS, which is working perfectly. Will the flat bottom, non paddled, VRS wheel be a straight swap, and would it require any additional coding?

Thanks

It depends if its pre-fl or FL:

Pre-FL - you may need to change the steering wheel controllor to highline one and need to get the Superb FL MFSW buttons (5E0919719 F) - coding will be required.

FL - You will need to change the buttons but not sure on the coding.

I want to get fl-maxidot cluster to my pre-fl Octy because of the communication between rns510 and MFSW from superb 2fl.

Edited by egres

Is your car pre-fl? If it is and y you had a fl maxidot fited do you have any problems with immobilizer?

Yes it is a Pre-FL.  I had to get a FL maxidot if i wanted MFSW otherwise I dont know of any Pre-FL with a MFSW.

Eddie coded the cluster and provide new transponders for the remotes.

Im really pleased with it, it has updated/modernised the dash and the steering wheel feels great!