West Midlands - Telford - 23rd November

alex_e3

Great to meet everyone today! I've now broken my 'meet' virginity so to speak :-)

Thanks to everyone who turned up. Southy, look at all these cars running various levels of tune we had waiting for you to have a go in.....  Tut tut!

2013-11-23154246_zpsd051f584.jpg

2013-11-23154253_zpsb2e579ed.jpg

2013-11-23154307_zps07525a34.jpg

2013-11-23154312_zps060ceb0b.jpg

2013-11-23154322_zpsdd3232b2.jpg

2013-11-23154336_zpsc29de13e.jpg

2013-11-23154401_zps3f0725da.jpg

Apologies to who I've left out, but these were took later on in the day and people had gone by then.

Big shout out to Ant and Nathan @ AP Automotive for hosting us today, and the amount of brews that they made!!

Here's to another meet in the future, hopefully on a larger scale :-)

• Like 1

I turned up around 11ish and there wasn't a Skoda in sight, hung around for a little thinking a few people may turn up in a bit but I didn't see anyone. If I did hang around I would of had to leave at 12.30/1ish anyway due to pre-made plans. Glad you had a good day and I do apologise

Crud - I wish I could have hung around, but I had to pick the little one up.

Glad to meet you all (who I did see) and I did flash a black Furby as I came in, you were just leaving.

Was my first meet, thanks to all the nice comments about my first Vrs..  Hopefully next time I'll have it cleaned before I turn up (but then again, they don't stay clean with children and dogs do they).

• Like 2

Southy no worries mate - you should've popped in and seen Ant, he'd have told you I was on the way!! Next time fella :-)

Crud - I wish I could have hung around, but I had to pick the little one up.

Glad to meet you all (who I did see) and I did flash a black Furby as I came in, you were just leaving.

Was my first meet, thanks to all the nice comments about my first Vrs..  Hopefully next time I'll have it cleaned before I turn up (but then again, they don't stay clean with children and dogs do they).

Lovely motor that new vRS of yours :-)  Loving the seats especially!!

Good luck keeping it clean with dogs ha ha!

• Like 1

Cheers matey.  found a great new feature of it - Lane Assist..  on the M6 today the car was adjusting steering to keep me in lane.  It's un-nerving to say the least.

You should have stopped - would have let you have a peek around.

ACC?

Thats what I was mooching at in your windscreen...has it got ACC too ?

You mean the mechanism where it stops collisions at slow speeds?  Nope - that was an optional.. I figured for the cost, I can stop a car at under 10 Mph (or whatever it is) - If I can't, stop a front collision at slow speeds, I'd stuffed at higher speeds.

For a standard build though (only options I specified was smoked rear windows, amsdun sat nav and canton sound system) it has lots of goodies I wasn't expecting.

• 1 month later...