Polo alloys

JohnMack

I'm looking to fit Polo alloys(from 2008 model) to my wife's 2001 Octavia. As I understand it the wheels are the correct PCD(5x100) and the Bore also is the same(57mm).........but can someone tell me if the Octavia wheel bolts will be suitable or will I need new bolts. The Octavia has alloys fitted just now, not steel wheels.

Many thanks,

John.

The bolts should be fine. More importantly have you checked that the ET is the same or close and that nothing fouls with the new wheels on. There probably won't be any issue at all but it's worth checking.

The bolts should be fine. More importantly have you checked that the ET is the same or close and that nothing fouls with the new wheels on. There probably won't be any issue at all but it's worth checking.

Aye the ET's close.

Many thanks.

J.