mercedes 300 td ?

firestarter

Hi

I have the chance to purchase a 1998 s reg 300 td elegance with 44000 genuine miles on the clock, a full merc history and all MOTs, no advisories ever reported(was recently serviced and MOT d)expense was never spared. The car is in show room condition and was garaged when not in use. My concern is the age of the car and not the mileage, will the gaskets, seals, suspension, rubbers, bushes likely to deteriorate/perish more quickly because of the age and as the car will get used daily and see alot more motorway criusing. I have been told it drives like brand new.

Your thoughts.

Regards

got it today.  you would think its been driven out of the show room, its still got the vinyl protective  film on the sills. gear changes are seamless, steering feels brand new.

engine as quiet as a mouse, paint/body work like brand new, its still has that new car smell. Fingers crossed it wont give any problems for the next 4-5 years. 

Well Happy