Is mine a wrc? Or just a wannabe

Benpulham89

Morning briskoda, after months of reading through your feeds I've finally joined :)

I have a few questions relating to my skoda tho and was wandering if anyone on here could help and shed some light on it.

I recently purchased my white octavia vrs and I love it, it's just the car is a bit of an odd ball, it has every spec that the wrc model would have had but missing the plate................

Could it have been destined to be a wrc and never made it :)

Or was the police spec the same as a wrc.....

God knos but I am In love with the car never the less lol

Lol yes I did, just wandered whether anyone could shed some light on it or whether anyone knew of one in similar spec....

It's a bit of an odd one really, all the other cars of the same spec I've ever seen have had the WRC numbers on them.

I'd suggest posting in the Octavia mkI section as you'll get a greater number of views from people that know thier Octavias rather well.

PS.  If you are in Chelsmford I might see you around. :)

Ok mate cheers :) do u guys have any regular meets at all? It's by far the best thing I've ever owned tbh lol

There are occasional Essex meets within a short distance of Chelmsford, but a few of us from this area go down to the Kent meet on the first Saturday of every month (starts at 8am, but no meet in December) in Maidstone as it's only 50 minutes or so each way.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/forum/14-south-east-skoda-meets/

There are occasional Essex meets within a short distance of Chelmsford, but a few of us from this area go down to the Kent meet on the first Saturday of every month (starts at 8am, but no meet in December) in Maidstone as it's only 50 minutes or so each way.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/forum/14-south-east-skoda-meets/

Which one do you go to at 8am Richard?  :bandit:

The ones I usually attend are in the evenings  :giggle:

Like four wheel drive, 300 BHP, 500+ Nm and a restrictor? Don't think so :)

The vRS was the top-level and quickest specification and used a 1.8-litre straight-4 turbocharged engine which produced 180 bhp (134 kW; 182 PS). Škoda made a limited number of 100 WRC Replica Cars worldwide in 2002. These differ from normal vRS Octavias, as they are produced in white, have rally decals and have additional accessories as standard (such as ESP, xenon lights, heated front seats).

If you go to Skoda with the registration, chassis number and everything they will know if it was one! It would be linked to the chassis number. Like with Golf GTI Edition 30s, and other special editions. VW can confirm it depending on the chassis number.

Give it a go!