Vag com (what is it capable of?)

Juniorvrs92

It will read and clear any and all DTC’s stored (not just engine ones) 

Warning lights turned off (needs the fault to be fixed otherwise they will obviously come back on again)

Code changing (activating / de-activating settings)

Variable service resting (where applicable - not the MKI Fabia)

Mileage check

Data logging

Key coding (you need the SKC 1st)

On top of that, if it is a non genuine cable from eBay etc it can even brick your car, set off the airbags or bugger your laptop if you have an aftermarket radio fitted!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To a top spec Elegance (& others with same features)

you can alter the remote unlock (drivers door only or all doors with first press),

lights blink on lock or unlock,

horn sound on lock or unlock,  

Anti-hijack (doors lock over 5mph)

there are other items to do with heated mirror & widow time outs but I am using info from the VW polo of same age!

machine guns when pressing the right stalk memory clear/toggle button, & the left stalk main beam flash at same time.......... :rofl:

• Like 2

machine guns when pressing the right stalk memory clear/toggle button, & the left stalk main beam flash at same time.......... :rofl:

I got faboka to turn this feature on while remapping my car... I probably should have tested it out in a more secluded area.

It didnt go well :/

• Like 1