My citigo runaround

gazzcross

Hi Gazzcross,

Very impressive, like your photos.

Just one word of caution - make sure your insurance company is kept abreast of your alterations, especially if you are lowering springs or altering the suspension in any way. In the unfortunate situation of an accident you don't want them to weazle out of their commitments.

Shanco

Yes I have already, I did the same with the minor to prevent any issues in the event of a claim.

I think the colour and stripes combo is great.
I'm banned from from having stripes but will  be having wind deflectors and sill protecters we have well built choccie lab that will scratch the**** out of the sills.
Enjoy the Citigo.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you lowered it!!??? I have the sport which handles well now, and I struggle to get the traction to kick in on tight bends as it is, and it also grounds the front sploier

so.

is a) the standard higher than the sport

b ) the standard suspension that much softer than the sport?

c) how much if any did you go past the sport settings?

in fact, why didnt you just get a sport?

Edited by stooz
  • Like 1

I believe that all Elegance models (both 60PS and 75PS models) are Greentech but the Elegance ASG 75PS automatic (the only version available) is a non Greentech.

It's the Elegance ASG 75PS that costs about £700 more than the 60PS Elegance Greentech manual.  It's not very well portrayed on the configurator I must say and is more than a little confusing.

The reason for getting an elegance instead of the sport is

A - much more equipment such as heated seats

B - free road tax on this greentech model

C - cheaper insurance (im only 18)

D - lower price than the sport

Its been lowered 35mm from the standard citigo which equates to 20 mm lower than the sport and greentech I think, ive never caught the front spoiler on anything yet and I do have alot of speed bumps around me,

I also find the suspension is alot stiffer with these springs compared to standard and sticks to the road really well around corners.

Can see your point on A, C and D

Road tax is only £20 a year on other models, so not really much of an incentive

However, its nice to see a standard Citigo getting a few sporty mods :thumbup:

The reason for getting an elegance instead of the sport is

A - much more equipment such as heated seats

B - free road tax on this greentech model

C - cheaper insurance (im only 18)

D - lower price than the sport

a) dont know what the equip differences are, didnt even know heated seats was available !

B) £20?? after what you spent on additional kit?

c) after what you spent on mods?? most insurers run a mile when you even say mods..

d) no idea on the price difference. is it much?

• 8 months later...

I didn't think you could order a sport anymore anyway? I couldn't order one to be built, I had to hunt around garages to find one that hadn't been sold yet.

Anyway, Love the car and colour combo, unfortunately this now means the other half and I have more ideas on what to get in the future lol :D

• 2 months later...