Honda Vezel anyone?

Dr Zoidberg

Sounds a bit too like Vettel for my liking. I don't like the dashboard vents that stretch across the whole of the passenger side either. These things have to be seen in the flesh though. I went to see the Suzuki S Cross the other day and it is so much nicer in the flesh than the pictures had me believe.

Like it. Seems much prettier than the CRV. As a Jazz-based ~SUV it is presumably the long-awaited replacement for the HRV (remember that?).

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2014-honda-vizil-tokyo-2013/#photo-1579387/

Would be nice with the Honda 1.6diesel; not sure their 1.2 / 1.5 non-turbo petrols will be up to task though?

...and filled with the harshest, shiniest looking plastics known to man? Is that hand-stitched vinyl around the centre console? Lurvelly.  :wonder:

Looks tasty.

If it is OK for 6 footers front and rear seats and has a slightly bigger boot than the Jazz/Yeti

being a long term Honda owner may get me back to the showroom as an alternative to current CRV and Yeti  (ideal if bigger than Yeti and smaller than CRV).

Current Civic is *rap for headroom unless you want a permanent crick in your neck. Ongoing reliability

issues with Yeti is leading to serious review of alteratives available now and in the near future. All our Hondas have been solid and trouble free (4) and dealer(s) in a different league to Skoda.

Not wanting to offend any Skoda persons...so apologies in advance as Yeti is still a formidable package.

Edited by kibby
  • Like 1

I was always a great Honda fan and stayed with them for years until I discovered the Yeti. My current Yeti is due for replacement next year but there is nothing in the Honda showrooms that appeals to me - including this new model.