Bolero HU, Climatronic Unit & Carbon Fascia Surround

Dave_O

As the title states, I have a Bolero headunit (with code) in perfect working order and condition. I also have a climatronic NON-heated seats version and to top it off, I have a carbon fascia surround.

So you can complete the entire centre console transformation in one go! :)

Ideally, I'd like to sell the lot in one go rather than splitting, also, avoids me having to go to the post office on more than one ocassion!

Bolero £170

Climatronic £80

Fascia £30

I'll post some pictures later, it's a great mod to spruce up the interior of the pre-fl octavia.

Paypal and postage not included, but I will do a deal for someone willing to buy the lot.

PM me if interested as I don't seem to get replies to my threads.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave, first of all I wish a happy new year and I'm interested in the Bolero HU as mine had been stolen out of my car with a lot of other interior stuff like the cruize control arm .... I would like to offer your 130 but the delivary will be to Denmark as I will be there in the period 19 January till the 8th of Feb.

Hi, sorry, this is still too low, I think the above price is reasonable, I am open to offers but not willing to accept almost 20% lower than my asking price excluding postage which would put it at closer to 30% below what I'm looking for. Thanks again for the offer but I am in no rush to sell.

Presuming this is still for sale....Will this work with my Multifunctional Steering wheel & MFD (where the iPod connects to) Im guessing they will just be plugs i swap over from one to this? 

only if it is for sale, could you post a photo of the back of the unit please?

I don't honestly know, I don't have a multifunction steering wheel so could not confirm.

It is a literally unplugging the old unit and plugging in the new.

I'm on mobile at the moment but pm your email address and I can Send on a pic f the back of the unt.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

See some pictures of the back of both units.

I'm still open to offers on the lot, but at this stage, I'll probably look to split. So to those that have mailed me looking for specific parts, I'll give you a shout during the week if these don't go.

post-91575-0-09347300-1390139697_thumb.jpeg

post-91575-0-99470800-1390139731_thumb.jpeg

post-91575-0-68231900-1390139766_thumb.jpeg