Alternative fabia interior thread

pulse

I have fabia sport interior in mine, it looks really good IMO but I have never found fabia interiors particularly comfortable. The 33 year old Volvo I have is more comfortable and the seat is falling to bits!

10 hours ago, Blackfabiavrs19 said:

Yes mk1 fabia will go into a polo and them mk2 fabia seats will go into a  mk1 fabia 

That's great. Many thanks. Do the Mk2 seats need any fettling to fit? And would they offer anymore comfort over the current seat I have? I'm lost as to what to do........ 

1 hour ago, GeneralDogsbody said:

That's great. Many thanks. Do the Mk2 seats need any fettling to fit? And would they offer anymore comfort over the current seat I have? I'm lost as to what to do........ 

NO straight in mate

On 05/05/2017 at 22:09, GeneralDogsbody said:

Straight fit into a Mk1

92618AC0-CCFA-4BEB-81BD-D047F1790DDB.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/05/2017 at 22:17, GeneralDogsbody said:

Now THAT looks sexy :)

And the rear seat belts line up etc? 

Would these fit my car? 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skoda-fabia-mk2-Interior-front-rear-seats-two-tone-07-14-/122485602941?hash=item1c84b5fa7d:g:vo4AAOSwCQZZB0DY

Yeah, seat belts all line up no problem.

I've no idea if those seats will fit. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will come and tell you. :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, uggglymug1@yaho said:

Are these a straight swop in.

Fronts are,but rears require some cutting up of the rear seat back frames and rewelding. 

Pretty sure Alex has some for sale in half leather in the for sale section that have been converted to fit in the Fabia :)

• 3 months later...

After having read most of this (and other) topics, it does not yet become clear to me whether a Polo 6c/r interior would fit in a Fabia MK1. Some implicate it does, and others say not. Is there anyone who could clarify this? Doing some little modifications is not going to be a problem to me. 

• 1 year later...