EGR Delete Group Buy #5 (ASZ, BLT & ALH)

joelk2010

Note to current GB - EGRs will be sent out Monday / Tuesday :)

wul3er - It will require to be mapped out but doesn't mean the whole car needs mapping. Car can just have EGR mapped out and other settings left alone.

Eric87 - I can supply single units if desperate, pm for a price. Or if you can gain interest I will get another GB under go. I would imagine it will be a little slow no due to time of year and doing 2 GBs very recently.

Note to current GB - EGRs will be sent out Monday / Tuesday :)

wul3er - It will require to be mapped out but doesn't mean the whole car needs mapping. Car can just have EGR mapped out and other settings left alone.

Eric87 - I can supply single units if desperate, pm for a price. Or if you can gain interest I will get another GB under go. I would imagine it will be a little slow no due to time of year and doing 2 GBs very recently.

Good to hear :) are they being sent first class or standard?

I just fitted my ASZ egr delete and it's all good however when I turn the car off the car judders, I blanked the pipes off and unblanked them no difference, just wondering if it's normal? Before anyone suggests my clutch I have a smf :)

Hi Paul,

Normal as you are deleting the anti judder part. No harm is done, mines been like that for a long while. BLT engines keep the anti judder part so effect wont be as noticeable. Not sure if there is a work around to this or not ?

Hi Paul,

Normal as you are deleting the anti judder part. No harm is done, mines been like that for a long while. BLT engines keep the anti judder part so effect wont be as noticeable. Not sure if there is a work around to this or not ?

I thought it was the other way about, guess not. Works for me  :giggle: . Anyway, received mine last year (Tues), much appreciated.

• 1 month later...