Someone please buy my wheels :(

gfwc

They are nice, all straight and true, no buckles? Brand of tyres with how much tread?

they're 100% straight and true. 

Im unsure of the brand, they're budget tyres, the rears have 3-4mm tread. the fronts have tread but are worn on the inside edges due to a bit of camber on the front of my car. :)

Any corrosion?

no corrosion, but they have lost their 'shine' they were like it when i got them. It's almost as if someones used some super strong cleaning agent and dulled the laquer. 

Really easy to put a lick of paint on if you really wanted to because the faces unbolt with them being split rims, which makes the job super easy.

I might pop by over the weekend if your about buddy? Line them up on the car to see how they look if that's ok?

Of course :) Whip a wheel off and put them on if you like. 

• Like 1

£300 and your wheels will get you my steels........

I've always admired your steels Joe. they're lush, but I dont have £300 spare! haha