H&R rear anti roll bar group buy. Gaining interest thread.

Dann2707

I'm up for one of these if it's a straight fit onto my Monte Estate,

Anyone put one on their standard estate?, if so how much of a difference does it make?

I plan on a full Billstein set up eventually but im just waiting to see if the car can be reliable for a year first.

it will go straight on Noggy (well with a crow bar!) mine that I posted a pic of up there is an estate vRS .   and its about the BEST bang for buck handling mod you can do, makes a huge difference :)

edit: on the suspension front the suspension for the estate IS different to the saloon! just so you remember that one ;)

Edited by sharkrider

Cheers Sharkrider

sounds like im having one then, also thanks for the heads up on the suspension.i just feel like i need to get some moneys worth out of the original suspension before changing it over.

will be interesting to see how the ARB improves things on its own, i suppose allot of people would do this alongside

suspension upgrades & that would be hard to know how much improvement came from each.

a nice simple to do mod though.

all I have is eibach springs and the RARB, and its a world better than my previous vRS...... you will notice it stays flatter and understeers less... the reason the suspension is different on the estate isn't fixings ect , just different rear load rates, so order well ;)

bilstien B8's are on my shopping list to match the eibachs, but not yet , like you my standard dampers are fine at the moment... next "gift" for my car will be track day tyres for the spring ;)

next "gift" for my car will be track day tyres for the spring ;)

Good call, i was reading the oulton park thread, was seriously tempted to do my first ever track day using the monte since there's another one going.but im night shift 26th & 27th.

hopefully make the next one though when ive got the ARB & suspension to give me a chance on the corners.

• 1 month later...

Dan is the man for this

We already completed our order but worth giving Alex at AKS tuning a call & see what he can do for you.

His number is 01234 822324

I think a few are interested in getting RARBs now.

Mention Briskoda, see what happens.

Group buying aside it's worth just getting one even as a single sale/buy.