Modified vrs octavia sold

pete8tch

For sale is the best car I've owned.

Race blue jan o6 on vrs reg, genuine miles of only 36k, had the car from 14k and its been faultless.

Car is revo stage 2 ,Milltek 200cell sports cat and full system,  weitech suspension, whiteline anti roll bars front and back ,  4 virtually new rainsports BSH inlet with modified cover, serviced properly and belts and water pump done around 5k ago.

Also included is the vrs reg plate

looking for £6000, given mileage etc , 

Will have full mot and tax till march

No test pilots this car is genuinely quick and lots of members have driven it and remarked how good it is.

Car is literally 5 mins from junc 19 m6

post-36289-0-27084700-1387210244_thumb.jpg

I can also vouch for this little beauty (the car that is...not the owner!  :rofl:

Crackin car that is absolutely mint and has been super well looked after.

Hmmm...there appears to be a little  :devil: on my shoulder that keeps muttering something about anti-roll bars...! ;)

Hi what sort of MPG do you get in general driving with the mods that have been done? I maybe interested but just waiting for a sale to go through on my BMW 3 series. Thanks

Depends on driving, mid 30's is ok and had it up to 42 once , took a pic as I couldn't believe it, with the torque this thing puts out you dont thrash it 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...