any changes to 2014 superb?

p5stokes

Unfortunately until they produce a VR6 narrow angle diesel, it won't happen. 60 degree V6 Tdi just won't fit. Shame as I have driven behind various output versions of that motor for the past 7 years and it is rather nice.....

I had the 2.5TDi V6 in my Mark 1 Superb, what's the difference on a Mark 2?

I hardly believe that V6, be it a diesel or petrol, has any future in 'less emissions' environment. 4 cyl diesel with two turbos (200+ HP 400+ Nm) - that engine will be in Passat 2015, and hopefully also will come to Superb one day. 

Edited by LS108

Yeah, they're dropping the VR6 3.6 for the MK III.

But with all the crap with modern diesels and the rise in petrol economy I think I'm defecting to petrol next time. One new DPF can wipe out all the diesel savings.

Yes, turbo petrols made huge progress recently:

BMW 2.0 twinturbo 245 HP / 350 Nm

Volvo 2.0 turbo 245 HP / 350 Nm

Audi 2.0 turbo 225 HP / 350 Nm

BUT Volvo is saying that their 4 cyl twinturbo 2.0 diesel will have 230 Hp / 500 Nm. So I would chose it, not the petrol :)

I sold my superb due to back problems.now driving the new ford kuga tit x its okay but not a patch on my old superb the only thing I think is better on the kuga is the engine a lot smoother and  than the superb and less noise at speed from the engine oh and warms up very quick nice and toasty in 5 minutes not 30.hoping Skoda

are going to make a superb suv for me in 2016

bill