I'm getting some mud flaps are they easy to fit?

VRSD30

Picked up the mudf laps but they look different to those in the guide, well the rear ones do anyway. Given up for today, can't be bothered taking the wheels off.

I didn't remove the wheels to fit the front ones or the back ones.  The VW up! ones aren't that great a fit at the rear but better than nothing and look OK unless one is very fussy.  I just blot out the bad fit between rear bumper and flap which isn't ideal but then again the VW up! bumper is a different shape to the Citigo one.

Presumably you had to buy VW up! rear mudflaps unless Skoda have now started to supply dedicated ones for the Citigo?  The dealer had to source VW up! ones for my Citigo back in May.  They had agreed to give me the 4x mudflaps but when push came to shove they said that Skoda didn't make them for the Citigo.  Thanks to this forum I was able to say that I knew that and that they'd have to buy them from VW.

Once you've fitted all four, you'll be an expert because trial and error (or error and error) makes perfect.

I haven't fitted them yet they're in the garage lol The Skoda mud flaps require the rear wheels to be taken off and you have to drill 4 holes in the bumper to locate the lobes on the flaps. 

Aha, it's all changed for the rears when I also followed MickA's very helpful guide for fitting the mudflaps to my Citigo in May 2013.  There were no dedicated Skoda Citigo rear mudflaps then.  At least the new rears should be a perfect fit, unlike the VW ones.