Octavia sat nav

They both fit but offer different functionality. 

The Columbus is probably the better unit but it will likely cause battery drain in your age of car (although this can be potentially fixed by a software update: see http://www.my-gti.com/3374/volkswagen-rns-510-firmware-upgrade-and-information towards bottom of page).  It has a very good sat nav setup though, a hard drive for music etc, and bluetooth is relatively cheaply added with good control of the handset.

I know little about the Amundsen, but one advantage is they sometimes have bluetooth built in which just needs activating and a mic fitting to get integrated hands free too (Amundsen+) and some even have DAB.  There a few models though, and it will need someone with more expertise than me to give you the full lowdown.  I also don't know if this unit will cause drain.