Parrot kits

Vrs84

My Dashmount bracket sit in front of the right hand vent. Took a pick on my phone but its too big to upload. Will try and reduce the size and post it up later. Alternatively pm me your email address and I will try and email it.

Parrot CK3100 in my last 4 cars - well worth it. Fitted 3 of them myself. (Golf, Mondeo, Octavia II). Octy was the most difficult, not in terms of wiring but there is very little spare space behind the dash in these cars. I would recommend over any other solution. 

Thanks Dave for the pic. Thats the sort of fit I was looking at and your pic has just confirmed that that is the best option.

Thanks again.

Neil

I found the best looking place for my parrot mki9200 was as shown,

It sits there solid on the mount supplied,

Its dead easy to install there as the top box just pops out ,

The main blue control unit can be easily sited with the top box out,

Plus You cannot see any cables either :-)

post-89697-0-61758700-1388784802_thumb.jpg

Edited by bulls20042002

A long time ago I use to fit these professionally - only ever had issues with kits fitted elsewhere - but easy installed (and removed for sale etc) the 9200, is the all singing all dancing one, But I fitted more of the 9100 with the smaller black and white screen. Still had the same features other than the screen.

Excellent guys thanks for the info. Decided on the mk9200 as I like the larger screen.

Thanks to all who took the time to put up info for me. Appreciate it.

Neil

• Like 1