Everyone add pictures of your cars ;)

this one

unsure why you , vrs haroon liked my post on this after wasting my time on this car , its described as a mint car went to buy it a its a wreck the list is never ending with problems it has just a few are the frame that holds the rads in has broken , rotten , its had a valet never new the vrs come with brown carpets , the rear quarter is damaged the list goes on doesn't even have a maf fitted , think you need to brush up on your selling skills mate and stop wasting peoples time

Those MG wheels look good in green look a little bit like TSW hockenheim's be nice to see em with tyres on and on the car, what size are they?

I like them because they are bbs CH style...all machined out and sprayed just waiting to fit tyres at work. they're 18's on et45.

Air grinder and some swearing sorted it lol got some 8mm hubcentrics to space them out. Car's been lowered since those pics and the rear tyres catch like hell, so may be changing from the 225/40/18s to some 215/35s or something along those lines.

image_zps9e02b4c7.jpgimage_zpsf83377dd.jpg my octy :-)

This was for sale in newcastle i was going to buy it but then the owner pulled out of the deal so i went for the one i got now then the owner txt me couple of days later asking if i wanted to buy told him too late lol

This was for sale in newcastle i was going to buy it but then the owner pulled out of the deal so i went for the one i got now then the owner txt me couple of days later asking if i wanted to buy told him too late lol

a swapped it for my 02 plate jeep grand cherokee 2.7 td guy came up from Wigan

@meaty101: where can i find center wheel caps like yours?

Thanx

I got them off a member called pastyboy as part of a group buy a few years ago. I can say they are very very good. I got boot and bonnet ones too but never put them on. I think he's got another group buy on the go at the minute, have a look in the group buy section. He's doing loads of colour/design combos.