MK1 Fabia vRS - Whole car SOLD

_Jim

I purchased another vRS today so this one will be being broken. All mods (bar MFD) will be going on the new car.

I'll try and catch up with people who have PM'd.

All is available.

Doors, tailgate, lights, interior parts ect :)

Let me know what you want.

James

Blimey James you didn't hang about then... Better than driving the Lupo i guess :)

Forgot to mention

The car has a standard symphony head unit with the code.

It also has a shark stage 1 mapped ECU - I believe this would just need de immobilising to work

So sorry for the slow replies guys. It's been a manic few days.

Someone may possibly be taking the whole car tomorrow.

I've tried to message all interested parties. Apologies if I've missed anyone.

I'll get back to everyone has asked for parts tomorrow if I still have it.

James

I'm after a n/s rear door wiring loom. The bit that goes from the pillar to the door. For some strange reason my car never came with one.

That is if you still have it.

Cheers Matt

Oops just noticed the above post.

Edited by theezenutz

Skoda MFD1 satnav - includes fascia adapter, disk, GPS receiver, all leads ect. Makes the dash look really good - £200.

I'll take it.

you aren't after a disc changer aswel are you, Ben :think:

• Like 1

Wondering if the guy brought the whole car as you still have my deposit for the bumper and exhaust and haven't replied to my pm but been online?

Edit: replied cheers.

Edited by Alex529

Tell me about it.

I've contacted all who have PM'd me as soon as I could and given as much information as I have. It's not been ideal for anyone and I can only apologise. I do not like stalling people but obviously selling it as is, and getting this whole saga over was of preference to me.

The car was viewed 10 mins ago and is sold as a whole pending collection tomorrow night. The guy seemed genuine so hopefully it all goes through OK.

Thank you all for the interest. If he messes me about then it WILL be breaking.

James.

Just please ensure you refund any deposits you have been paid then.

and really, in my eyes, taking deposits for parts and then selling the whole car is a little bit naughty.  I wouldn't be taking deposits unless that route was clear cut, and unavoidable.

• Like 3

Please don't post any more part request until _jim confirms that the car is being broken rather than sold as a whole, since at this point in time the car has been sold complete unless the sale falls through. The current thread title is misleading.