312mm Front Brakes now without pads.

James I

I will be selling the front brakes off my V6 4motion MK 4 Golf.

They are ATE Callipers as standard on the V6 

New Pagid Vented Discs

NO PADS or HOSES.

I fitted these a few months ago to get through an MOT and do a track day, total mileage covered since fitting is less than 500 miles.

I am looking for £150 for the lot prefer collection but can post if the cost is covered. 

Great price imo with DS2500's as they are a excellent pad B)

(Ps thanks for the tip off for the rear brakes, bought them ;) )

Shiz, £250 then if it is a good price  :happy:       Thanks mate, I am upgrading the Golf so see no reason to rip off fellow Briskodians who might benefit, these brakes work well at stopping the Golf but on track and with the planned turbo project later this year Brembo's are the way forward for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Up for sale again as the pads that were in had fell to bits and can not be sold.   So callipers, carriers and discs for sale. Can deliver if you are not too far from St Helens.

Discs alone would be £98 for a pair from ECP, I will sell them £60 the pair.  I might even be able to meet you at Dartford crossing too in the next week or so.