lump of plastic

Help - I opened the bonnet today to look at, maybe replace, the air filter, how do I find it under that lump of moulded plastic. I looked for clips, screws and catches nothing to be found . How the hell do I take it off, please help.

If it's anything like my 2.0l petrol vrs I found it easy to undo the air intake. At the front and back and unplug the air sensor. Then starting at the back pull the right side up then the left then the front the air filter is in the back held in with screws. That's for the vrs but can't see it being much different for the 1.6 petrol

Understood what was happening in video but mine is a 1.6 fsi and completely different layout. thanks for your help anyway. will have another go when the weather is better, no fun doing it on the drive in the rain and wind .